OVER will review the following technical conditions in the submission of 3D assets.
3D assets (wearables) must be “skin weighted” properly to ensure avatar animations perform as expected. Wearables without proper skin weighting will be rejected.
Wearables must preserve avatar UV mapping to ensure that the skin tones chosen by the user will be rendered as intended.
Wearables with a disproportionate number of triangles and textures will be rejected. Using too many triangles and textures can result in poor performance and an unpleasant user experience.
Creators should avoid exceeding the following Technical Guidelines when creating Wearables:
- Creation must not be a duplicate item of another asset within the collection.
- Do not exceed 3K triangles per wearable.
- Do not exceed 2K triangles per accessory.
- Do not exceed 1 material per wearable.
- Wearables may not mimic or copy other 3D assets that have already been published.
- Wearables with misleading categories may be rejected.
By signing the Terms and Conditions of Sale and based on the above Technical Guidelines, creators agree that Over the Reality has the right to approve whether or not a 3D asset can be offered for sale in the OVER Marketplace.
Over the Reality reserves the right to cancel any transaction where an asset violates the Guidelines, even retrospectively. Creators who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be banned from the program.