Dear Over users, on April 8th 2022, OVR will launch a new official logo and a new domain name. The logo will change from "OVR" to "OVER", and the new website URL will be more

December OVR Token Burn

January 5, 2022

We have burned 40% of the OVR tokens realized from OVRLand sales and 10% of sales (total of 50%) will be used to reward OVRLand buyers. This fulfills our commitment outlined in our upgraded tokenomics. Following is the details of the 40% of the tokens realized from OVRLand sales in the month of December and the token burn transaction hash.

The Token Burn Details 

Total OVRLand December Auctions without Gas Fees: 705528.9960930895 OVR

Total Burnt: 282211.5984372358 OVR (40%)

OVRLand Buyers Reward: 70552.89960930895 OVR (10%). This will be used to reward OVRLand buyers with chainlink extractions.

Txhash of the Token Burn:

Token Burn Contract:

If you want more OVR tokens to be burnt, simply buy more OVRLands and ask your friends to buy too. The more you buy, the more OVR tokens will be burnt. And yes, this is a win-win situation for you since you can later resell your OVRLand in the OVR secondary marketplace possibly at a higher price. Sounds great, right? Place your bid now!