February OVR Token Burn

March 15, 2022

We have burned 40% of the OVR tokens realized from OVRLand sales and 10% of sales (total of 50%) has been used to reward OVRLand buyers. This fulfills our commitment outlined in our upgraded tokenomics. Following is the details of the 40% of the tokens realized from OVRLand sales in the month of February and the token burn transaction hash.

The Token Burn Details 

Total OVRLand February Auctions without Gas Fees: 289842.1923999945 OVR

Total Burnt: 115936.87695999781 OVR (40%)

OVRLand Buyers Reward: 28984.219239999453 OVR (10%). This has been used to reward OVRLand buyers with chainlink extractions.

Txhash of the Token Burn: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7eea7ce721a5d34496275a28551f282dec524d67d1ce5505d309f89e872d3d4d

Token Burn Contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0xd56e993edbe4a23fb527b8ad92a9157a0a6e350d

If you want more OVR Tokens to be burnt, simply buy more OVRLands and ask your friends to buy too. The more you buy, the more OVR Tokens will be burnt. And yes, this is a win-win situation for you since you can later resell your OVRLand in the OVER secondary marketplace possibly at a higher price. Sounds great, right? Place your bid now!