The OVR ecosystem is still growing. We keep adding more features to achieve the OVR vision of creating a two-layer of life. Therefore, we are excited to announce that we have improved the version of the OVR app. This version includes new features which enhance both the UX and UI aspects of the app.
With the new version of the OVR app:
- You can view 3D assets created in the OVR Builder and published on the OVRLands. This feature enables users to see the contents published in the OVR Lands and explore them to discover all the experiences created by the landowners. That can be an excellent opportunity for the landowners to bring traction to their OVR Lands.
- You can live OVR experiences remotely. You don’t need to be in the hexagon where these contents are published. Instead, you can view this content remotely and enjoy the OVR experience from the comfort of your home.
- You can now start a land auction directly from the app. With this feature, users can auction their OVR Lands from the OVR app, and the highest bidder buys the land.
- The account verification icon on the profile page now turns green. If you correctly connected a wallet address in your profile info, your account verification icon now turns green.
- The Profile view has been improved with new information. For example, you can now see how many friends you referred and how many you can use to get free subscriptions in a treasure hunt.
- OVR Art Galleries has moved from the OVR Live to a new button on the homepage and the OVR Playground.
- Bugs have been fixed with improved performance server-side.
We are committed to growth. We will keep building the OVR ecosystem and be sure not to miss any of these exciting features. So update your OVR app and enhance your OVR Experience.