Here, at OVER, we are constantly trying to improve not only the experience for the final user but also for all those who want to create and upload their Experiences in our metaverse.
A few months ago we released version 0.0.2 of the Unity SDK plugin, but we didn’t stop.
Today we have released a new version (0.0.3) to make the Experience even more complete.
That’s amazing, right?
In depth, the main features we have added relate to new functions for the Experiences.
In fact, we have:
- Added the support for the Map2Earn.
- Inserted the support to allow the user to activate or deactivate the Occlusion in the Experiences, which, within the OVER App, is located at the top right.
- Added support function to turn Walk Mode on or off. Walk Mode setting enables the user to toggle on and off walk mode with a button.
- Enabled the OVER Canvas. OVER Canvas allows you to create customized features with which interact in the Experiences. This way, the end user can find the one-of-a-kind experience.
- Inserted the Chroma Key Video Player. Through this function you can add a video in the Experience and remove the background, so you can see the main subject in transparency, inserted in the context. The green screen used for films allows you to better understand this concept: once the video is made, in post production the green background is removed.
- Support for publishing the same experience on multiple contiguous OVRLands.
Below you can find: the link you need to download on github the Unity SDK and the link to read all the updated documentation
Pick up the chance to create your Experience in the OVER Metaverse. Release your amazing Experiences in the OVER Metaverse and let everyone enjoy them!